Healthify is always seeking to connect with great talent and people who are passionate about making change in the healthcare space.
At Healthify we're rethinking how healthcare organizations and communities work together to connect struggling populations to social services.
Our founding team of technologists and social workers came from a background of working with vulnerable patients in Baltimore hospitals. They saw how social needs - like access to food and housing - dramatically impacted healthcare outcomes and costs and were moved to create Healthify with the mission of building a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need. Our products are now used by some of the country’s largest healthcare organizations
Since our founding, we’ve been backed by impact investors and VCs - from Kapor Capital to Primary Venture Partners - and we’ve built a team that’s both diverse and mission-driven. We enjoy meeting people who share in our commitment to cultivating a thoughtful and safe work environment, and who are results focused. People from marginalized and underrepresented communities are encouraged to get in touch!
At Healthify, we’re always interested in meeting people passionate about our mission. For that reason, if you don’t see a role currently available that lines up with your expertise, please consider joining our Talent Network!
Our Talent Network is the first place we look for candidates when we open a new role and allows us to reach out to you directly when we open a position for which your experience is a match.
Join our Talent Network by submitting your resume here! You can also keep up with us and what we’re working on by following us on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
We’re excited to chat with you soon!
Together, we live into our Core Values
- We lead with empathy: We believe in kindness, empathy, assuming good intentions and seeking mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
- We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
- We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo, and to do things that no one else are doing. On an individual level, we improve ourselves and are always learning.
- We match grit with wit: We stay scrappy. “No job is too small” and there are no bad ideas.
...and to further support them, we offer:
- Unlimited Vacation
- A comprehensive tech set up
- $500 one time equipment budget with refreshes
- $1000 annual continuous learning budget
- Pretax MetroCard options
- Zero cost gym reimbursement options
- Free memberships to ClassPass & CitiBike
- Access to an FSA
- 401k with 4% matching
- 100% covered Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Inclusive Parental leave
- Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
- Twice weekly team lunches
- A commitment to diversity & inclusion
- Code of conduct with reporting procedures