Sales Development Representative
Healthify is hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing sales team. Joining Healthify as an SDR is an amazing opportunity for someone with minimal sales experience to work alongside a team of seasoned closers. You will be introducing Healthify to executives at the country’s largest healthcare companies and, as one of our first sales hires, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly contribute to the growth of our business and your own personal development.
Our mission is to build a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need. Over sixty percent of our health is determined by social needs like access to food, jobs, childcare, and housing. Right now, the way healthcare organizations address these problems is broken. We believe there is more to health than healthcare and we’re fundamentally rethinking how healthcare organizations and communities work together to help people thrive.
We came from a background of working with vulnerable populations in Baltimore and are focused on building next generation technology to move the needle on healthcare outcomes and cost for these populations. Our products are used by the top health plans and health systems in the country to make sure their patients are connected to the social service resources they need.
We’re backed by an incredible group of impact investors and VCs—from Kapor capital to Primary Venture Partners. Our team is made up of tenacious social workers, technologists, operators, and engineers, all united around our mission. We love people who are humble, dynamic, authentic, and results focused. Join us to solve some of the hardest problems in healthcare and build a better future.
We support diverse individuals and communities in need. To do this effectively, we believe it’s crucial to build a team that is equally diverse and driven by our mission to build a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need. We enjoy meeting people who share in our commitment to cultivate thoughtful and safe work environments, and understand the meaning and importance of our mission. Individuals from marginalized and underrepresented communities are highly encouraged to apply.
About the Role
The SDR will:
- Conduct outbound lead generation
- Qualify leads for Account Executives
- Call & email prospects and develop lead lists
- Disseminate relevant and new information on Healthify to customer and prospects
- Work closely with the marketing team to leverage trends in healthcare
- Become an expert in Medicaid, Medicare and healthcare delivery systems.
- Quick learner
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and a great listener
- Process-oriented with experience managing deals in a pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and handling objections.
- Experience working in CRMs and conducting outbound campaigns
...And the following would be nice
- 1+ year of work in a sales environment with a focus on credible lead-follow up
- Experience with Hubspot
- Familiarity with healthcare market
- B2B and enterprise-level sales
To our employees, we promise
- The ability to make an internal impact - You’ll help build our young sales team from the ground up
- A commitment to cultivating a safe space - We're continuously working to make Healthify a space that's safe for people of any and every background
- The ability to have an external impact - Our team is united around building a world where no one's health is hindered by their need. You’ll be part of that
Not to mention:
- Unlimited Vacation
- A top notch tech set up
- Education reimbursement allowance
- Monthly unlimited MetroCard reimbursement
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- 401k with 4% matching
- 100% covered Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Flexible work schedule with remote work options
- Weekly team lunches and learning opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities