We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Product team! The perfect candidate for this position is a curious problem solver with a passion for interoperability who knows how to make product decisions in a young, fluid market. As a PM, your work will reach across Healthify, impacting design, product operations, end-user engagement, and QA. It’s a great opportunity for someone with the desire to put their Product Management skills towards our mission of building a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need.
At Healthify we're rethinking how healthcare organizations and communities work together to connect struggling populations to social services.
Our founding team of technologists and social workers came from a background of working with vulnerable patients in Baltimore hospitals. They saw how social needs - like access to food and housing - dramatically impacted healthcare outcomes and costs and were moved to create Healthify with the mission of building a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need. Our products are now used by some of the country’s largest healthcare organizations
Since our founding, we’ve been backed by impact investors and VCs - from Kapor Capital to Primary Venture Partners - and we’ve built a team that’s both diverse and mission-driven. We enjoy meeting people who share in our commitment to cultivating a thoughtful and safe work environment, and who are results focused. People from marginalized and underrepresented communities are encouraged to get in touch!
About The Role
The Product Manager will:
- Report to the Director of Product
- Product Manage our Implementation & Data squad - set goals and expectations, make sure the team is set up to succeed
- Own the product roadmap and serve as the internal expert for Healthify’s integrations and data products
- Research user and business needs across Healthify and externally
- Coordinate effective release communication and go-to-market messaging
- Build and manage relationships with integrations partners
- Be a subject matter expert on occasional sales calls or client meetings
- 5 - 10% travel to customers or prospects onsite
- 3+ years as a Product Manager at a B2B SaaS company
- Ability to talk tech and understand databases
- Familiar with iterative development practices
- Experience working closely with Engineers
- Empathetic communicator with comfort giving and receiving feedback
And the following would be nice…
- Previous experience working in Healthcare IT integrations and/or population health analytics
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer
- Previous startup experience
Together, we live into our Core Values
- We lead with empathy: We believe in kindness, empathy, assuming good intentions and finding mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
- We lean into vulnerability: We're not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
- We rise above the status quo: We hold our work to a high standard. We continuously learn and improve so that we can develop excellent products for the people and communities we serve
- We match grit with wit: We love a challenge and the opportunity to get creative and solve interesting problem
...and to further support them, we offer:
- Unlimited Vacation
- A comprehensive tech set up
- Equipment allowance
- Education reimbursement allowance
- Monthly unlimited MetroCard reimbursement (New York only)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- 401k with 4% matching
- 100% covered Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Inclusive Parental leave
- Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
- Weekly team lunches and learning opportunities