We're looking for a sharp, passionate, and service-minded Partnerships Manager to join our rapidly-growing team. Partnerships Managers at Healthify lead our clients in building strong networks of partner organizations, across healthcare and social service agencies, to coordinate care and improve health outcomes in their communities. The ideal candidate for this role has a client-facing background, is an intrepid researcher, and has a passion for public health equaled only by their desire to create meaningful social change.
At Healthify we're fundamentally rethinking how healthcare organizations and communities work together to connect struggling populations to social services.
Our founding team of technologists and social workers came from a background of working with vulnerable patients in Baltimore hospitals. They saw how social needs - like access to food and housing - dramatically impacted healthcare outcomes and costs, and were driven to create Healthify with the mission of building a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need. Our products are now used by some of the country’s largest healthcare organizations.
Since our founding, we’ve been backed by impact investors and VCs - from Kapor Capital to Primary Venture Partners - and we’ve built a team that’s both diverse and mission driven. We enjoy meeting people who share in our commitment to agility, cultivating a thoughtful and safe work environment, and who are results focused. Individuals from marginalized and underrepresented communities are highly encouraged to get in touch.
About the Role
The Partnerships Manager will:
- Lead strategies with our clients to improve community health by bridging the gap between healthcare and social services
- Build networks of “Community Partners” by researching and recruiting healthcare and social service organizations
- Own the strategy, operations, and growth of partnership networks
- Conduct workflow research and discovery with each organization you add
- Work with our Customer Success team to train and onboard new organizations on the Healthify platform
- Lead research projects that uncover new insights into what we make, who we make it for, and how we're tracking toward our organizational mission.
- Radical dissatisfaction with the status quo, and drive to disrupt the healthcare industry
- Demonstrable comfort with the complex intersection of healthcare and social services
- 2+ years of experience in account management, consulting, or a formal research role
- Excellent internet research skills
- The ability to spin a lot of plates simultaneously
- Proven ability to develop strategic relationships
- Deep empathy with our users and the people they care for
To our employees, we promise
- The ability to make an internal impact - You’ll learn to use user feedback and your network to inform our product's direction at a very early stage
- A commitment to cultivating a safe space - We're continuously working to make Healthify a space that's safe for people of any and every background
- The ability to make an external impact - Our team is united around building a world where no one's health is hindered by their need, and you’ll be part of that
Not to mention
- Unlimited Vacation
- A top notch tech set up
- Education reimbursement allowance
- Monthly unlimited Metrocard reimbursement (in NYC)
- Excellent health, dental and vision coverage
- Friday team lunches
- Remote work options
- Flexible work schedule