Enterprise Account Manager
We are looking for partnership and executive relationship builders to join our growing Account Manager team. Account Managers play the essential role as the face of Healthify to our clients, serving as trusted advisors to our client executive partners to strengthen and expand our relationships. We're eager to meet candidates of all backgrounds, across the US who are excited to support our team in creating success for our customers and our users. Full time remote employees are welcome to apply!
Our mission is to build a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need.
We're effecting change for the most vulnerable among us by building software that social workers, nurses, patient advocates and care coordinators at Hospitals and Health Insurance companies use to connect their patients with social services. Our software addresses "social determinants," such as access to food, housing, childcare and jobs, which determine over 60% percent of our population's health. Our aim is to move the needle on healthcare outcomes and cost for these populations. After only 5 years, we've managed to touch the lives of over 6 million people in need. Our products are in use by some of the top health plans and Hospitals in the country such as BlueCross BlueShield and Johns Hopkins Healthcare.
We support diverse individuals and communities in need. We believe it’s crucial to build a team that is equally diverse. We enjoy meeting people who share in our commitment to cultivate thoughtful and safe work environments, and understand the meaning and importance of our mission. We encourage individuals from marginalized and underrepresented communities to apply!
About the Role
The Account Manager will:
- Report to the VP, Client Services
- Act as the face of Healthify for a diverse set of client accounts
- Develop strategic account plans to ensure proper risk mitigation and identify opportunities for partnership growth
- Build strategic relationships with client executive partners
- Prepare for and lead regular executive business reviews with client executive team
- Collaborate across the Healthify organization (e.g., Product, Engineering, Product Support) to ensure long-term success of client partnerships
- Identify, escalate, and communicate plans to reduce account-related risks
- 5-7 years experience in account management, business development, or other client services role
- The ability to present to an executive audience
- Proven record of building and maintaining C-Suite level client relationships
- Experience in healthcare services preferred
Together, we live into our Core Values
- We lead with empathy: We believe in kindness, empathy, assuming good intentions and seeking mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
- We lean into vulnerability: We are not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
- We rise above the status quo: The status quo leads to pain for the people we serve, our communities, and our clients. We do our best to rise above the status quo, and to do things that no one else are doing. On an individual level, we improve ourselves and are always learning.
- We love the hustle: We stay scrappy. “No job is too small” and there are no bad ideas.
...and to further support them, we offer
- Unlimited Vacation
- A comprehensive tech set up
- Equipment allowance
- Education reimbursement allowance
- Monthly unlimited MetroCard reimbursement (New York only)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- 401k with 4% matching
- 100% covered Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Inclusive Parental leave
- Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
- Weekly team lunches and learning opportunities