Director of Marketing
Healthify is looking for a marketing leader to join our team and help us tell the world (and company) our story. The ideal candidate is the type of marketer who understands the job is more than filling the top of the funnel, is a strategic genius at bringing products to market, and knows how to identify the ideal buyer persona.
At Healthify we're fundamentally rethinking how healthcare organizations and communities work together to connect struggling populations to social services.
Our founding team of technologists and social workers came from a background of working with vulnerable patients in Baltimore hospitals. They saw how social needs - like access to food and housing - dramatically impacted healthcare outcomes and costs, and were driven to create Healthify with the mission of building a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need. Our products are now used by some of the country’s largest healthcare organizations.
Since our founding, we’ve been backed by impact investors and VCs - from Kapor Capital to Primary Venture Partners - and we’ve built a team that’s both diverse and mission driven. We enjoy meeting people who share in our commitment to agility, cultivating a thoughtful and safe work environment, and who are results focused. Individuals from marginalized and underrepresented communities are highly encouraged to get in touch.
About The Role
The Director of Marketing will:
- Gain exceptional knowledge about the healthcare industry and it's players
- Own all the company's marketing functions
- Create Healthify's marketing process from the ground up
- Build a marketing team to support your goals
- Work closely across the teams to teach us all to be great marketers
- Management experience a must
- 7+ years B2B marketing experience in the healthcare space with a focus on lead generation and follow up
- Proven track record of successfully initiating, leading, and executing projects on your own volition
- Ability to understand product-market fit and segment the market accordingly to best target prospective clients
- Expertise building and integrating a marketing tech stack
- Creative, data driven, great communicator
To our employees, we promise
- The ability to make an internal impact - You’ll have a significant effect on the direction of the company
- A commitment to cultivating a safe space - We're continuously working to make Healthify a space that's safe for people of any and every background
- The ability to have an external impact - Our team is united around building a world where no one's health is hindered by their need. You’ll be part of that
Not to mention
- Unlimited Vacation
- A top notch tech set up
- Education reimbursement allowance
- Monthly unlimited Metrocard reimbursement (in NYC)
- Excellent health, dental and vision coverage
- Friday team lunches
- Remote work options
- Flexible work schedule